Today I look into the eyes of my best friend, companion, and greatest love
With undying devotion and deepest adoration give myself to you in marriage
Through the many roads we’ve traveled together, the stars have aligned us
In times of sorrow I will be there as your smile, in struggles as your pillar of strength
Though many roads we may wander get rough or uneven, I will tread evenly with you
Whether we walk with grace or stumble, we shall fall and rise again together
When life becomes difficult I know our love will show us the way
Before God, himself I promise with all my heart to cherish you, and hold you in highest regard
These things I give to you today, and for all the days of our new life.
Now as your best friend, companion, and greatest love I ask… Will you be mine?
Saturday, August 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment