Friday, February 15, 2008

Jillian shoved any thought of him to the back of her mind, dutifully waiting for the ‘boyfriend’ to make his infamous return. She almost wanted to curse at the intrusion that had been so inevitable, but there was little use to cursing that, which could not be stopped. Idly she picked up a discarded ping pong paddle and began a repetitive volley between herself and the wall, mindlessly succumbing to the pounding rhythm.
Her mind shut off instantly, refusing to even contemplate the days fustrations, especially the interruption Christopher unexpected visit had caused. Now she was alone in the house with him, he probably prowled the upstairs thinking about some business proposal, it was almost ironic really.
He grabbed my hand and shook it so casually, "Hi, I’m Christopher" as if we’d never met before. His eyes just gleaming with mischief while I numbly stuttered my own name out, gluing my eyes to my dinner as if I’d never seen pasta before. They, thank heavens, thought I was nervous of all things to be in his presence.
She could remember the first time they had actually met face to face, his caressing voice almost lulling her to temptation, Jillian could barely stand to look away from the intense ocean blue eyes. Some spark had ignited her whole body felt as if it had been electrocuted and as he looked straight back at her earnestly, she knew they shared one similar desire.
Then as quickly as he had disrupted her world, he had vanished, and along came James. Of course revealing that she knew Christopher would only bring about odd speculation, why out of all her customers had this one young man stood out?
Yes darling, from the moment I met your brother I knew that I wanted him in so many ways that it was unholy to suggest I couldn’t have his body for even one night. The sick part about it would be that he had the same desire, but like you he lacked the motivation to simply act upon some primal desire. I’m no better I suppose.
The shattering cell ring was loud enough to rip her from any daydreams or regrets. She grabbed it annoyed, expecting some sort of mildly suiting distraction.
"Jill-bear, I can’t make it back sweetie. The roads are all closed and my damn car just won’t start. I’m going to stay at Mark’s for the evening. Chris will be there to keep you company, try not to rip his head of dear, okay?"
"Pumpkin, do you have to?"
"Yes, think of this as quality time to get to know my brother."
I’d rather be getting to know you alone downstairs with some friendly music.
"Okay, Love you, Bye."
She swatted the ball harder; trying not to curse out loud at the crummy situation, surely Christopher would evade her more than ever now. Stranded in the deep merciless banks of winters fury with someone she couldn’t even touch, though she knew she’d love the guilt ridden opportunity.
Jillian watched the ball bounce back at her, she hadn’t even noticed someone had joined her in the room until arms wrapped around her waist and a soft gentle kiss lingered on her neck. She leaned back into the embrace, slightly surprised at James’ sudden affectionate return, all thoughts of Christopher vanished from her mind.
Until she turned around.
"Christopher?"
Jillian didn’t have time to scream or push him away, warm lips descended on hers as the firm body pushed her against the edge of the ping pong table. His strong hands explored her body eagerly, tracing the slim curves then pushing beneath her shirt to her soft abdomen.
She gasped slightly as a hand moved up her back while the other ran though her short hair and pulled her closer against him. Without thinking her own hands went to his head and feverishly explored the thick mass of auburn, then traced his broad shoulders, gripping them tightly as he lifted her off the floor and easily set her on the table.
"I’ve wanted to do this from the moment I talked with you."
She couldn’t protest, she was helpless and happy, answering his confession with another kiss and loosened belt. He picked her up and carried her to his old bedroom, gently setting her down on the plush mattress. Her soft olive skin made for a beautiful contrast to the deep blue comforter, Christopher stopped to admire the sight a playful smile growing on his lips for the first time.
He pulled off his shirt slowly, appreciating her complementary gaze, the slow appreciation of every muscle and curve. Jillian reached a hand for him, he dropped beside her on the bed, not wanting to rush the moment when they clearly had all night to enjoy any pleasure.
Her rushing urges seemed to have quieted down as a hand carefully traveled down the toned flesh, her body shivered slightly in the cold as her blouse lay half open exposing the frilled white bra underneath. Her hands brought his arms around her, Christopher rolled so he was on top of her their eyes meeting happily.
"Your shivering, are you nervous?"
"No, I’m cold."
He pulled the blankets over them, her body welcomed the warmth and instantly relaxed, he pushed the open blouse off of her shoulders and tossed it off the bed. Even in the pale moonlight he could make out the small designs on the lacy bra, traced them with his fingers, then finally gave in to a deeper less contained desire devouring her mouth with his own.
She unzipped his jeans and craftily pulled them down, flicking them off the bed along with her shirt and her jeans he didn’t remember removing. Christopher unclipped the bra and delved deeper into her mouth, sensually exploring it with his tongue and enjoying the way she clung to him.
As her own tongue met his, Chris instantly stiffened and thrusted towards her as she gasped slightly, he didn’t want to hurt her but her body was driving him insane with desire. He slipped a hand in her panties and firmly cupped her sensitive mound while a relentless tongue captivated her mouth. Then slowly, agonizingly he moved his mouth downwards, easing her underwear off till his mouth was hungrily sucking on her nipple and his fingers dove into the mound.

No comments: